Women's Health - Fertility
We treat and support a variety of conditions related to infertility including:
- Anovulation (no ovulation)
- Amenorrhea (no period)
- In-vitro fertilization
- Luteal phase defect
- Menstrual irregularities and discomforts (pain, PMS, etc)
- Male factor issues (sperm count, motility, morphology)
- PCOS – Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Unexplained infertility
Traditional Chinese medicine has enhanced fertility for thousands of years.
Acupuncture and herbal medicine can improve these gynecological conditions as well as promote overall emotional and physical well-being in order to restore balance in a woman’s body and increase fertility.
Chinese medicine can have the following effects for those seeking to promote their fertility naturally or with the help of assisted reproductive therapies (ART) such as in-vitro fertilization (IVF) or intra-uterine insemination (IUI).
- Regulate hormones
- Improve ovarian functions and the quality and quantity of follicles
- Increase blood flow to the uterus and thicken uterine lining for implantation
- Reduce side-effects of western drugs and intervention
- Increase sperm count, mobility and quality
- Reduce chances of miscarriages
- Strengthen the inmune system
- Descrease stress and anxiety
- Relax the uterus